We continue to focus on your well-being and are committed to ensuring it is clean, 安全，为你准备好了.
自2022年4月19日起生效: 美国.S. 运输 Security 政府 (TSA) will no longer enforce the requirement of face masks in airports. DFW Airport will no longer require customers or employees to wear a face mask, 尽管任何人都可以自愿佩戴. Traveling customers should check with their airlines and their destinations for any rules regarding face masks.
自2021年2月1日起生效: Federal law requires all customers and employees wear masks over their nose and mouth while on DFW Airport property, including any facilities or vehicles on Airport property. The requirement applies to anyone age 2 and older or anyone without a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask safely. Refusal to comply with these requirements can result in removal from Airport facilities.
自2021年1月26日起生效: 有效的简. 26, 2021, public health professionals from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are verifying information on required COVID-19 testing for all air passengers arriving in 美国.S. 来自国外. For testing and documentation requirements for international passengers arriving in 美国nited States, 参观 疾病预防控制中心网站 了解更多信息.
Encouraging the importance of the COVID-19 vaccine
DFW Airport has teamed with our community healthcare partners from the region – Baylor Scott White & 健康, 医疗城, 公园, Methodist and UT Southwestern – to share important messages about the COVID-19 vaccine and the progress we have made in our return to normalcy.
We remain committed to and focused on the wellbeing of our customers on their journey. The support of these partners helps ensure that travel out of DFW Airport upholds the quality of care these essential healthcare professionals provide us every day.
我们鼓励 接种疫苗 for everyone and recommend the continued practice of COVID-19 protocols to ensure a safe and healthy traveling experience.
Highest standards of cleaning policies and procedures
Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures began in January 2020
- 我们部署了一支清洁突击队, who in addition to our custodial contractors focus on increased cleaning frequencies of touch points in all five terminals
- TSA security checkpoints, adjacent seating, holding areas undergo enhanced cleaning. Sanitization of divesting bins at checkpoints and enhanced cleaning has also been executed in the CBP Federal Inspection Services (FIS) areas.
- Contractors are on-call for decontamination protocols when necessary.
DFW has continued Smart Restroom implementation throughout the terminals offering a touchless experience with auto faucets, 肥皂分配器和纸巾分配器. Digital screens indicating number of stalls vacant are at entrances to help reduce crowding.
Plexiglass shields installed throughout terminals in areas w在这里 employees have customer interaction. Shields have been installed at TSA security checkpoints and CBP inspection locations.
图形, signage in queue lines and PA announcements have increased throughout the terminals to encourage social distancing and required face covering protocols.
DFW Airport is the first airport in the world to have earned GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council) STAR Accreditation.
GBAC STAR认证 is the gold level standard of prepared facilities.
This 认证 demonstrates our commitment to keeping our customers and employees secure and safe.
Obtaining GBAC STAR认证 means that that DFW Airport is implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning, 消毒和传染病预防.
As the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, 响应和恢复认证, GBAC STAR helps organizations establish protocols and procedures, offers expert-led training and assesses a facility’s readiness for biorisk situations.
Composed of international leaders in the field of microbial-pathogenic threat analysis, 缓解, 响应和恢复, GBAC提供培训, 指导, 认证, 认证, crisis management assistance and leadership to government, commercial and private entities looking to mitigate, quickly address and/or recover from biological threats and real-time crises.
- Checkpoints are reopening and/or adjusting operational hours. View open checkpoints and live wait times on the 安全页面 或者在DFW的移动应用程序上.
- Prepaid 公园ing modifications or cancellations can be made at least 1 hour in advance of your booking arrival time and receive a full refund.
- 远程 South parking lot is now open, but 远程 North remains closed.
- DFW Airport 代客 is operating from one location in each 终端 at the 1-hour zones of the garages on the Arrivals Level at A15, A20, A29, B9, B30, C7, C21, E7(只接受预约落客), E17和E28. For 终端 D, 代客 is curbside on the departures level at D30 and D18.
- 参见停车常见问题 在这里
- Badging (访问DFW) offices have been permanently moved to 终端 B, B17, outside security.